World Photography Day competition
Enter our World Photography Day competition for the chance to win a £50 voucher!
It’s World Photography Day, and what better way to get involved than by entering our competition.
To enter, send us your best photo, whether it’s from a holiday, of a cherished moment, or quite simply your favourite photo on your camera roll.
The PF&A team will go through all the entries to pick their winner, offering the chosen photographer a £50 voucher, as well as sharing their submission to our social media accounts.
Submit your photo and fill out the details below!
The competition ends midnight 23rd August. The winner will be announced Friday 25th August on our social media channels. By submitting the form, you agree to receive marketing emails from Photo Frames & Art and to our Terms and Conditions.
Photography Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is: Photo Frames and Art which is provided and owned by PhotoframesAndArt – HHJ Trading (registered at Office Ff10 Brooklands House, 58 Marlborough Road, Lancing, West Sussex, England, BN15 8AF)
- The competition is open to anyone residing in the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years and over at the time they enter the competition, except for employees of the Promoter, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be a photograph taken by the entrant.
- In order to enter, you must submit a photo via the Promoter’s dedicated competition landing page submission form.
- All entries can be accompanied with a short note explaining the photo.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. The Promoter will exercise its own discretion when accepting multiple entries from the same person and may reject entries without giving notice that they have done so.
- Closing date for entry will be 23rd August 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- One winner will have their picture featured on the Promoter’s social media.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter and the winners will be announced on or before 25th August.
- The winner will be notified via email to arrange the delivery of their prize within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection laws and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent or the consent of their appropriate parent or guardian.
- Our right to use your entry includes the right to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, and otherwise communicate it to the public, including via our website, publicity materials and social media
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.